negotiable / Month
My client based in Oxford are a leading brand within their market. Working in art gallery you will be dealing with clients and offering support and advice on choices of artwork. Interested in Fine Art or a talented sales executive? Take a look at this role….
Main duties of the role:
* Providing a full service to the customer, offering detailed advice and guidance concerning the artwork together with after sales service
* Achieve individual sales targets and undertake client contact activity as determined with Gallery Director. Contribute toward the gallery meeting or exceeding its monthly sales targets through effective teamwork.
* Gather customer details where possible to increase the client database
* Use the client database effectively to undertake telephone and email marketing to new and existing customers
* Build long-term relationships with clients focusing on repeat custom
* Send client information to Head Office when requested to support with central marketing mailings
* Distribute magazine effectively and undertake targeted follow up calls
This role is 5 days out of 7 and will include some weekends.
Commission is uncapped.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful