negotiable / Month
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and a enthusiastic Level 2 or above qualified nursery practitioner to join our friendly team in a beautiful nursery setting in West Drayton on a full time basis.
This nursery offers childcare to 70 children from 3 months – 5 years on a daily basis. This beautiful nursery also offers spacious rooms for children to explore and play and a lovely garden area too.
As a Nursery Practitioner you will have knowledge of the EYFS and learning journeys and have previously completed observations and planning for each individual child according to their development.
Responsibilities of the Role:
*Engaging children in stimulating and educational play through a variety of activities.
*Supervising and encouraging play during indoor and outdoor play and ensuring their safe and secure
* Build positive relationships with children and their families
* Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* Plan engaging activities for children according to their individual interests in line with the EYFS and completing observations on key children
* Following and implementing all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures in the setting
* Able to work shifts between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm Monday – Friday
Suitable candidates must have the following:
– A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children and a good knowledge of the EYFS
– Be enthusiastic, fun and willing to join in.
– Level 2 or above Qualification in Childcare
– Previous experience working in a childcare setting
Salary offered £17,000