Central Employment are looking for Lab Analyst candidates with a strong science background, for a very reputable, global pharmaceutical company in Northumberland starting in December. The ideal candidate will be either a fresh graduate looking to enter a Scientific field or have a period of employment in a Laboratory environment. There will be a higher salary on offer for candidates with laboratory experience.
* Test product to pre-determined quality standards to meet customer requirements whilst maintaining the highest level of compliance.
* As a critical member of the supply chain, you will be planning and schedule testing procedures to ensure excellent documentation recording.
* Develop and produce new SOP’s to maintain and further encourage standard practices and compliance status of the departments.
* Ensure laboratory investigations/abnormal occurrences are performed within the time frame required and according to the SOP’s and to ensure all corrective actions are completed within the agreed time frame.
* Support the continuous review, improvement and harmonisation of documentation within the departments.
* Excellent understanding of testing and laboratory functions
* Good time management and prioritisation
* Scientific related degree (2:1 or higher)
* Experience working in a laboratory environment
* Working in a production driven pressurised environment
* Positive and helpful nature
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to make good decisions
Forward thinking and solution focussed