negotiable / Month
We are looking for dedicated professionals who pride themselves on quality and are seeking to join a highly successful and market leading business that recognise and reward passion and skill.
* Installations of Kitchen Furniture in occupied properties.
* Customer care work in occupied properties.
* Dealing with customers, Meeting quality & service requirements Inc. deadlines being met
* Working to area targets
* Manage all aspects of role related administration
* Working as part of a team
The role requires candidates who hold up to date CSCS cards and a full UK driving licence as a minimum due to the role being field based and have strong knowledge within the construction/Kitchen industry.
* Experience working in fast track building &/or furniture sector
* Strong Customer facing skills/people manager
* CSCS card essential
* Full driving license essential
* Self-motivated with excellent organisation skills
The working week is Mon-Friday and includes a strong salary and benefits package and you will be supplied with a long wheel based van and tools.
* Mobile phone provided & broadband costs covered
* 20 days holiday + stats