negotiable / Month
Salary:22000 – 27000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
IT Support Technician, Spanish Speaking, 1st and 2nd Line Support, Liverpool
My client is looking for an IT Support Analyst with experience of 1st and 2nd line support who can speak fluent Spanish. You will need to have the following skills and background;
* An IT or computer related degree (ideally a 2;1 or above)
* Fluent Spanish speaking skills
* 2-4 years within a similar 1st and 2nd Line Support role
* A good understanding of Windows Servers, Active Directory, general Networking and Cisco a bonus
* Strong communication skills (Good telephone manner)
* The ability to speak to people at different levels.
* Someone who enjoys working on a busy helpdesk who is happy to be kept busy all the time
Reporting to the IT Manager, the core responsibilities of the position are:
* Provide 1st and 2nd line Server/desktop/network support company wide.
* Support and implement any new hardware including IT systems, Networking, and software.
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
* Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
* Replacing equipment parts as required.
* Providing support, including procedural documentation.
* Administration of backups, antivirus, and security system.
* Updating and installing systems.
* Setting up managing many open support cases at one time.
* Report any accident or incident.
* Liaise with third party suppliers and support staff.
You will receive exceptional training and be rewarded with a great career and a competitive salary with really good benefits including an annual bonus.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.