TEMP TO PERM
£10.50 PER HOUR
Are you a savvy business accounting professional, looking for your next role?
Are you naturally confident with numbers, and eager to find invoicing resolutions?
Are you an experienced user of Microsoft Excel?
This position is for an Invoice Clerk. The business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in Luton, with free parking available on site.
This is a position for a growing business within Staffing Solutions. Working within a team of very dedicated Finance professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first class end to end Invoicing offering for the business. Working within an open plan office, you will be privy to all areas of the business, so somebody with strong business acumen is key.
* To ensure all invoices are created in accordance with client requirements and to submit within deadlines.
* To reconcile clients invoices to the internal system invoices and ensure all discrepancies are queried to the relevant parties in a timely manner.
* To process invoicing adjustments.
* To ensure the invoicing system contains accurate information so as to ensure accurate billing.
* To maintain accurate client records regarding invoice queries and resolution for credit controllers.
* To liaise with other Finance functions as required.
Personal skills and attributes:
* Well versed with Excel.
* Sound understanding of invoicing.
* Proven understanding of credit control end-to-end process.
* Understanding of VAT calculations, pay and charge rates, NI and margins.
* Excellent communication skills, with demonstrable experience of communicating with both internal and external parties.
* Ability to deal with invoice queries and systems maintenance with confidence in order to achieve resolution accuracy.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy