Our client based in Sheffield S4 is recruiting a full time experienced Internal Sales Representative to start in Jan 2019. You will need a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel in the UK and potentially stay away from home when required.
Salary: £25K – £28K DOE, company bonus structure in place
Mon-Thurs 08:30-17:00 and Friday 08:30-16:00
28-days annual leave / rising to 33-days @ 1-day per year for 5-years
You will be reporting to the National Sales Manager, the key objectives of the Internal Sales
Representative role will include:
• Provision of a dedicated sales support service to the respective sales team
• Delivering both key account sales support and offering a focal point for general sales enquiries
• Ensuring the proactive application of internal sales processes in conjunction with field sales activity
• Delivery of excellent internal sales administration at all times
• Achieve call targets on a consistent basis
Working in a fast-paced and often demanding sales environment
Experience ideally gained from an engineering industry is desirable
A similar internal sales role with demonstrable customer service experience
Contact Wendy Taylor on (phone number removed) if you wish to discuss this vacancy further, all CVs will be considered by the client in the New Year.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age