negotiable / Month
Business / Mgmt
Salary:65000 – 70000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Gym
Infrastructure Manager / Infrastructure team leader / Infrastructure Job / Strategy / Roadmap / Infrastructure Design / Linux / Windows / VMWare / Virtualisation Northampton 70K + Bens
Are you competitive? Are you a born winner? If so, you are going to love this Infrastructure Team leader/Manager job.
ROLE: This Global engineering firm lead the way in innovation and technical excellence. They have been building a brand-new team over the last 12 months and are now in the need for a Hands On Infrastructure Manager / Team Leader.
No time to read the rest of this advert just call / text me to obtain full spec and client info 0.7.7.9.188.8.131.52.7.0.3
You will be shaping the companys infrastructure, growing the team, to provide excellent support to throughout the business.
Technical environment: Linux /Windows, VMWare, Virtualisation, Cloud, Data Centre, ITIL
Responsibilities for the Infrastructure Team Leader / Manager:
* Line management of the infrastructure team
* Manage the build and deployment of all aspects of the infrastructure including management of the build and delivery systems/processes
* Develop and maintain accurate capacity plans for the core IT infrastructure
* Liaise with other members of the IT Department and ensure a constant follow of information is maintained
* Proactively look to improve and add efficiency to current process & procedures
* Stakeholder management
* Ensuring all solutions are documented and successfully transitioned into service.
* Providing technical support to different teams within the IT organization.
This Infrastructure Leader must hit the ground running. You will come with around 5 years experience in a leadership/management capacity and be ready to grab this role by the horns from day one. I will not deny that this is a challenging role, it is, but the job satisfaction and what you can achieve is fantastic. You will be the envy of all your mates and from a career prospective you really cannot do any better. This client can be found within easy reach of Milton Keynes, Northampton, Banbury and Warwick.
Salary & Bens: is high level role within the IS division and you will be rewarded handsomely for it. A competitive salary of up to 70K, bonus, Pension, Car benefits, Gym, Free parking etc.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you dont have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.