negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Secondary JobsEducation Role:Secondary Teaching JobsRegion:West MidlandsArea:StaffordshireInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:HistoryEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Short Term Supply
110 to 120per day
110 – 120 per day
Academics Ltd are working with a number of schools across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire that require an History Teacher for day to day and long term supply.Our clients are seeking qualified History teachers with experience teaching History at GCSE and/or A level. To be considered to work with Academics we ask that all potential candidates must be: * QualifiedUK qualified teaching status, or Naric
* 1 full years class room experience in the U.K
* Have experience managing behaviour and leading groups.
* Willing to be flexible and reliable.
* Required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosureThe school will consider applications from Newly Qualified Teachers, if they can demonstrate aspects of outstanding teaching practice.If you are looking for a fulfilling and challenging role as an History Teacher in the Stoke-on-Trent area then get in touch ASAP.If you are someone who can motivate and inspire your students as well as raise their attainment and aspirations then apply now.If you consider yourself to be a creative and passionate History Teacher, I want to hear from you. In return Academics Ltd will offer you: * Excellent rates of pay
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career
* A flexible approach to work
* Part time and full time opportunities, permanent and temporary placementsApply with your most recent CV or call for an informal chat.** Academics is a Teacher Supply / Teacher Recruitment Agency based in Stoke-on-Trent**