Graduate Procurement Coordinator (Engineering Sector)
£18,000 – £25,000 (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a fantastic graduate opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading engineering companies
* Liaison with various Site Managers and teams, ensuring timely placement of orders
* Liaison with contractors, sub-contractors, other stakeholders and external companies
* Handling all queries relating to orders and material requirements and resolving swiftly
* Liaising closely with suppliers and other team members in the office
* Maintaining excellent professional relationships with suppliers etc.
* Monitor service level and performance of suppliers and build supplier base ensuring business continuity
You will be a recent graduate, with a degree in a related subject i.e. Business/Operations, Procurement or Commercial Management
* High degree of numerical accuracy
* Good communication skills
* Excellent Microsoft excel knowledge
Salary and Benefits
Salary is dependent on experience and can be flexible for the right candidate (£18,000 – £25,000)
Other Company benefits include:
* Holidays – 27 + 8 stats
* Funded courses and seminars, talent and trainee programmes and work experience in different culture
* Pension – 3% Employee contribution & 6% Company contribution
* Healthcare Plan
* Life Assurance Scheme
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)