negotiable / Month
Salary:24000 – 28000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Global IT Support Analyst, 2nd Line Support, Service Desk, Legal, Law, professional, Windows, Office, ITIL, Customer Service, Manchester City Centre.
Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm
The role A global IT Support Analyst where you will contribute your expertise to working in a Global Technology Support Center which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will provide technical support to lawyers, paralegals and staff via telephone, email and chat. Responsibilities and duties include:
* Answering phone lines & email messages for purposes of assisting users with questions and problems with their software applications.
* Creating a support ticket in ServiceNow IT Service Management system for each call and email message handled.
* Escalating the ticket to the appropriate person (Analyst II or Engineer) if the question cannot be answered or the problem cannot be resolved.
* Providing assistance by showing users how to perform tasks in the easiest and most efficient manner.
* Assisting employees in using various firm application support systems: Windows 7, MS Office 2010, Internet Explorer, Intranet, iManage, Litera ChangePro, DTE and Adobe Acrobat.
* Providing Remote Access support including VPN, Remote Desktop Services, Outlook Web Access and home wireless. .
* Responding to hardware questions and problems remotely, including desktop computers, laptops, printers, PDAs, tokens, multi-functional devices and Cisco phones.
* Testing new software applications, then updates, documents and channels the findings to the appropriate person(s).
* Performing some network-related tasks, such as connectivity and server monitoring, support for Cisco Call Manager, BlackBerry Enterprise Server Manager and assists with distribution of updates and applications through SCCM.
Interested candidates should possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/Office 2010 and Active Directory. You will have exceptional customer service skills where you will be used to working with people at all levels up to director and CEO status. A smart and professional outlook is essential. Any in at least one additional European language (French, German, Italian, or Spanish) preferred but not essential.
There is plenty of opportunity within this Global IT Support Analyst role to progress your career to more senior IT support levels. The training is second to none. Great benefits including performance related bonus and pension and healthcare package. Offices right in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester city Centre easily accessible via metro link, rail, bus and all other forms of public transport and car.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.