Attention Forklift Truck Operatives!!
1(phone number removed) working a 5 / 7 shift pattern
Starting Tuesday 8th January
We are looking for several Forklift Operative who hold their Reach & Counterbalance FLT certificates to work at a major distribution centre on the DIRFT which is the Hillmorton side of Rugby.
This is a full time, long term role working 1(phone number removed) on a 5 from 7 shift pattern.
What will I need to do?
* Loading and unloading trailers.
* Scanning pallets.
* Other general warehouse duties.
* Using the Bendi trucks (after a conversion training session)
What's it in for me?
* £9.32 p/hour plus regular overtime.
* The security of a long-term role that will transfer to a permanent contract.
* Lots of support from a great management.
* Free onsite parking.
* Regular training and truck refreshers.
What skills do I need?
Full training will be provided however as this is a forklift role, it’s essential that you have both your Reach & Counterbalance certificate which are recognised by either RTITB, NOR or ITSAAR.
You also need to be reliable and commit to the shift.
How do I apply?
If you feel that this is the perfect job for you, you have both the Reach & Counterbalance FLT certs and you can commit to the shift then it’s time to apply. Just respond to this advert with your CV clearly showing your skills and telephone number. As soon as we receive it then we will be in touch.
Everyone will receive a reply