I am currently recruiting for a Finance Executive to start ASAP working within the heart of London. The duration of this role is 1 month+ with a possibility to be extended.
Paying £20ph, hours Monday-Friday 37 hours per week. This role requires the candidate to obtain a DBS if successful.
The key criteria our client is looking for is someone who has previous experience in a finance role, and experience of working with accounting software such as SUN systems. You should be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and be able to communicate well withing the team.
* Participation in twice weekly payment runs, ensuring invoices are processed promptly and paid within Government’s prompt payment timetable
* Coding of invoices/credit notes received to include correct general ledger account, cost centre and any analysis code required
* Checking invoices against Purchase order log/Contract request forms for authorisation of expenditure
* Maintenance of the register of invoices ensuring no late payments or duplicates and all disputed invoices are resolved efficiently
* Dealing with queries from internal and external customers
* Posting journals and other accounting entries
* Scanning and filing of paid invoices and expense claims
* Distributing Finance and Procurement’s post
If you think this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy