Field Sales Manager £36k-£40k + £5k OTE Individual uncapped commission
Area: Hampshire Wiltshire, Dorset, Berkshire
Are you a Field sales manager based in Hampshire/Wiltshire? Do have H&V industry knowledge or maybe you have an interest in the renewable industry? Have you got project and account management experience? Are looking to work for a well established, successful and expanding organisation?
If you enjoy, networking and negotiating and being an Independent self-starter you may be interested in this exciting opportunity with a market leading, award winning business.
* To establish and develop relationships with prospects and customers within your designated territory, taking responsibility for driving business performance and achievement of territory sales targets.
* To develop business through telephone contact, correspondence, and achievement of set face to face appointment levels and attendance at exhibitions.
* To ensure that all company sales targets are achieved whilst maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
* You will be expected to work with the sales team to achieve your territory sales targets through lead creation, effective contact and relationship building with prospects/ customers.
* You are expected to maintain high levels of working knowledge of my client’s products and their competitors, and should have a broad understanding of the legislation affecting the renewable/UFH market.
* You will ensure high levels of focus and motivation within the sales arena while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
Technical Skill and Knowledge:
* Field sales experience
* H&V industry knowledge
* Under-floor heating experience
* Project and account management experience
* Well developed interpersonal, networking and negotiating skills
* Able to manage and prioritise own workload
* Renewable industry knowledge is desirable
* Independent self-starter
* Excellent levels of customer service
* Valid UK driving licence
* Growing company with a clear vision and purpose
* Company car, laptop, mobile
* Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
* Up to 3% matched pension contributions
* 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
* Full induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
* Regular appraisals and coaching
* Sales Development Programme
* Company Summer and Christmas Parties
* Cycle scheme
* Customer Service Recognition Scheme
* Recruitment referral Scheme
* 10% membership discount for LED leisure
* Long Service Awards
* Institute of Customer Service Distinction
* IIP accredited for over 15 years
Salary: £36k-£40k + £5k OTE Individual uncapped commission
Want to find out more? Please click on one of the "apply" buttons or call Mags on (phone number removed)
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency