FIELD SALES MANAGER
Our client is the UK's premier wholesale specialists and they are looking to grow their sales team. This is an exciting time to join a fun and forward thinking company. With a huge presence in the US the company have expanded to UK/EMEA with extensive growth plans and new product development
As a Field Sales Manager you will be part of the UK sales team responsible for developing and growing new product listings, distribution and rate of sale within retail stores.
* Developing new business opportunities through regular store visits, product promotions, incentives including trade programmes and in-store events
* Sell in/implementation of joint business plans, product listings, new customer acquisition and implementation of trade programmes and training schemes
* Establishing and maintaining working relationships with key decision makers.
* Maintaining comprehensive and up-to-date market, commercial and customer records in Salesforce.
* Reporting on competitor information, new product developments, promotions and brand activities.
* To negotiate placement of POSM and fixtures
* Negotiate, agree and manage trade programmes and engagement initiatives.
* Ensure initiatives are executed according to agreed plan.
* To deliver agreed sales targets for assigned geography.
* Field Sales Experience
* Experience and knowledge of the FMCG retail environment
* Experience and ability to manage a large group of stores across a geographic area
* Persuasive and adaptable presenter
* Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
* Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships – internal and external
* Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
* A full UK driving license is required for this role
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK