Our client is looking for a Field engineer that is commutable to Glasgow/Perth & Edinburgh.
To represent as the first point of contact for clients and maintain an overview of personal work with a focus on improving time, cost and quality. Carry out regular services, diagnosis and adjustments of client’s assets to achieve optimum performance of the Biogas Upgrading process and auxiliary equipment… To carry out installation, commissioning, maintenance and service tasks on equipment as per company Health and Safety Policy and Quality Management systems. Timely and accurate reporting to Project/Operations Managers whilst coordinating with clients on site requirements.
* Install, Commission and Service Upgrading process equipment.
* Install, configure and calibrate equipment and train staff in the safe use of the equipment.
* Carry out scheduled and reactive maintenance as per the companies SOP’s
* Data/Trend logging and implementing on site solutions on site and remotely.
* Adhere to the companies Health & Safety Policy and Quality Management System.
* Supervise subcontractors on site this includes health, safety & quality compliance.
* Promoting sales of additional/replacement equipment and services to customers.
* Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data, report improvement suggestions and lesson learnt advice to management.
* Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
* Manage cost and time constraints.
* Perform risk assessments.
* Provide input to Global Quality and Documentation Engineer for process equipment documentation, operating instructions, lessons learnt and certification.
* Provide a 24-hour service for emergency operational and repair work to process plants, and to take part in a standby on-call rota to operate as per current operational practices.
* Availability for regular nationwide and on occasions, international travel.
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment – Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded. – Follow all Company policies and procedures – Availability for ongoing training and compliance requirements associated with the industry.
* Organisational and planning skills and have the ability to manage and prioritise workload whilst maintaining flexibility and achieving tight deadlines to meet business needs
* Identify opportunities for improvement in Greenlane’s products and services
Ability to work cohesively within small multi-disciplinary teams
Good time management skills
Ability to prepare technical reports for both internal and external customers
Technical knowledge of; compression, HX, pump, valve & pressure vessel systems.
Excellent communication skills, with ability to prepare technical reports for both internal and external customers
Be a flexible with working hours, call out rota and willingness to go the extra mile
Driving licence to allow travelling around the UK and international travel. Carrying out a mixture of scheduled service work and reactive work.
Engineering Degree or HNC, trade qualification or time served experience in engineering – Electrical (17th Edition) or other recognised electrical qualifications – Level 4 Literacy and Numeracy – Good working knowledge of Google G Suite or Microsoft Windows software – Office Suite with particular emphasis on Excel.
Own relevant engineering experience within either CHP, Biogas, Anaerobic Digestion, Gas Engines, Diesel Engines, Generators, Power Generation, Waste to Energy, Landfill Gas. – Proven track record of setting and meeting ambitious goals in the industry – Understanding of Health, Safety and Environment legislation and requirements