In 2018 Utilita won Best Smart Meter Experience and Best App in the uSwitch Awards. Utilita are one of the largest energy providers in Britain supplying gas and electricity predominantly to the pre-payment market. Utilita was established in 2003 with an aim to give customers a fairer deal, now supplying both customers and businesses.
Utilita currently employs around 1,500 people across their eleven sites nationwide. Year on year, Utilita continues to grow, resulting in departments expanding and creating many internal progression opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing
The main job purpose is to ensure that all Utilita occupied premises are safe, secure, and well maintained including management of leases, arranging for suitable Group insurances. You will carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of the organisation’s mission, vision, ethos and values.
This role will require some travel so flexibility is essential.
* Implementation of Property and Facilities Strategy
* Management of Facilities Helpdesk and personnel
* Ensure Utilita occupied premises are maintained in accordance with current legislation and best practice
* Management of Security Management System and personnel
* Management of Catering, Cleaning and ancillary functions including waste disposal
* Maintaining current lease obligations and negotiating new terms
* Responsible for ensuring suitable insurances are in place for Group activities
* Budget holder for all of the above.
What We're Looking For
* Experience in FM Management
* Advanced understanding of Security and fire systems and best practice recommendations
* Advanced understanding of managing property portfolios including leasing and insurances
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work to a high standard under pressure
* Capable of accepting and executing additional tasks that may be high priority
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
* FM Specific Qualification
* Understanding of the Energy Industry