negotiable / Month
To ensure the efficient and safe operation / maintenance of site mechanical and electrical equipment according to manufacturer’s guidelines monitoring the current PPM system that is in place. To ensure that the fabric of the building and structure is maintained to safety standards, guidance given by Engineering Manager on jobs where necessary. To monitor the engineering team on all works carried out and distribute jobs as required liaising with other departments. To control down time and disturbance by reacting promptly to breakdowns ensuring productivity and costs are kept to a minimum. To accurately enter jobs completed and purchase orders on a bespoke system. In house training given.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
– Good communication skills
– Experience in electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance
– Good working knowledge of pneumatics
– Ability to understand and follow Company procedures and policies
– Commitment to training and development
– Computer literate and experience using Microsoft Office
– Demonstrate a caring outlook
– Team Worker
– Ability to work alone and time management skills
– Reliable and punctual
– Prepared to have a hands on approach to work allocated.
-To carry out duties in a safe manner as instructed / trained