negotiable / Month
Embedded Software Team Leader
£50,000 – £60,000 + Flexitime + 33 Days Holiday + Share Options + Pension + Option for Car
Newport, South Wales
Are you looking to take the first steps into management with a global company providing state of the art cyber security solutions? There are excellent routes for progression into senior management and first class training to get there.
This is a great time to join, the job has been created due to growth in the business with lots of new projects due to start, you will get full industry training whilst still remaining hands on with development.
The company are a global organisation working with some of the biggest and most respected institutions on the planet; you will be working in small project teams with like-minded people in a real team based environment. You will be working on high security software and systems protecting people and institutions across the globe.
This would suit either an experienced engineer / developer looking to take their first steps into management, or an experienced Team Leader looking to work in a company where you can progress further and work on ground breaking projects in the process.
– Lead a team of Embedded Software Engineers
– Communication with customers both internal and external
– Manage resources to ensure success of project
– Troubleshoot along with technical leads
– Provide coaching where appropriate and identify training opportunities
– Either- embedded software engineer looking to be a Team Leader OR Team Leader looking to join a company with excellent progression opportunities
– Experience in C or C++ embedded software design and development
– Looking to get into management and progress in your career
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical