TemporaryOur client, based in central Manchester, require a Electrical Project Engineer on a contract basis. This is an office based role that requires an electrically qualified engineer to cover Electrical handover/installation projects on various sites.
You will be working directly under the Project Manager assisting them with various small projects covering different sites within the business & ensuring electrical works are completed to client specifications.
This is a temporary contract working within the M&E building services/facilities sector. This role should last for approximately 4-6 months to start but is likely to go on much longer than this.
The rates of pay will be 15.86/hr PAYE or 19.51/hr LTD/Umbrella dependent on experience.
The role will require the following skills/experience;
1. Proven small Project Engineering Experience.
2. Strong understanding of Electrical fundamental principles.
3. Familiar with Electrical Certification and Handover Documentation e.g. As Fitted drawings.
3. Excellent communication skills & ability to work on multiple parallel projects.
4. Adaptable to the complex interactions, of a multi-disciplined, Maintenance/ Projects office.
5. Have worked within a Facilities/Building Services background.
6. IT Literate
7. Some CAD experience would be helpful.
If you feel you are well suited to the Electrical Project Engineer position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
*We will require at least one recent reference contact so we can obtain at least one written/verbal reference before you commence work for us.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.