Electrical Design Engineer (Fibre Utilities)
£25,000 – £28,000 + Pension + 33 days Holiday + Training + Life Assurance + Competitive Pension + Other Company Benefits
Are you a Telecoms Designer/Electrical designer looking for an integral role within a well-known Utilities company offering a clear route to progress?
On offer is the chance to work within a blue chip company well known for their excellent benefits package and continuous industry training.
This is the opportunity to work for a major market leading company within the Utilities sector, who work alongside several major blue chip clients throughout the UK. You will play a key role within the design and development team.
This role would suit a Telecoms/Electrical Designer looking for a long term permanent position.
– Working on the design of site developments which includes ducting chambers, cable layouts and more
– To prepare detailed designs using CAD and GIS software packages
– Further progression and training available
– Educated to HNC/D or NVQ level 3/4 in an engineering related discipline.
– You will have previous experience reading Architectural Drawings / Electrical Schematics
– Previous experience of AutoCad, GIS, or any other CAD packages will be considered advantageous
– Long term permanent position
Close date 3/1/19
Design Engineer, Fibre, Utilities, Cad, GIS, South Wales, Cardiff, Newport, Weston Supermare, Bridgend, Port Talbot, Chepstow.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical Recruitment