negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Secondary JobsEducation Role:Secondary Teaching JobsRegion:West MidlandsArea:BirminghamInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Design & TechnologyEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Long Term Supply
110 to 160per day
110 – 160 per day
DT Teacher Great Barr – Birmingham- ASAP START!!!!Are you a Design & Technology Teacher looking for a position in Birmingham for September 2018?Academics ltd is looking for an outstanding Design & Technology teacher to join a secondary school in Great Barr, Birmingham. We want an ambitious teacher with a passion for Design & Technology and a driving ambition to raise standards at all key stages. The school is made up of a strong team of professionals who go the extra mile and encourage the students to attain the very best.The roleThe job role includes: * Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
* Maintain good discipline by following the schools pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
* Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils.
* Keep appropriate records of pupils work.
* Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents evenings as required and keep parents informed about their childs performance and future targets.
* Be dedicated and enthusiasticRequirements * Resilient, driven and self motivated
* Hold a UK QTS
* Eligibility to work within the UK.
* Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
* Able to travel to Great Barr, Birmingham
* Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
* Strong classroom management
* Available 3 days a weekDesirable * 1 year experience in a UK secondary schoolAre you interested in working with children? Are you open minded and patient? Do you work well with children and help them see their full potential? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be your perfect opportunity.If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Design & Technology teaching position to start ASAP.Please send your CV to Sheila.email@example.com