negotiable / Month
– Our Client is paying a salary between £57k and £67k
– Free parking
– Subsidised Restaurant
– Annual Bonus 20% (based on company performance, not guaranteed)
– Health Insurance, Pension – 16% non-contributory
– 24 Days Holiday
– Monday – Thursday 8.00 a.m. – 4.15pm / 8.15 a.m. 2.00pm finish on Fridays
– Flexi Time available
– Appointment for Doctors, Sports and Social Club
– On site gym
– A bus service to and from Weybridge Station
– Car Allowance
Our Global FMCG client are seeking a Development and Research Technology Manager to work within their R&D sector. The role will drive creative innovation to meet current and future business requirements. You will need an in depth knowledge and experience of aerosol generating processes and devices to enable technology development, supporting existing and new reduced risk products and processes.
– Providing expertise in aerosol generating devices to develop principles, concepts and technical solutions.
– Assess feasibility of ideas to determine if they have merit in supporting the companies technology strategy, including risk reduction, safety/reliability etc.
– Manage development of novel technology from research activities resulting in reports, experimental data, prototypes and proof of principal models.
– Collaborate with key team members, ensuring activities are aligned and prioritised.
– Building and maintain external relationships
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
– Educated to degree level ideally in a related scientific discipline (Chemistry, Physics, and Biochemistry etc.)
– Minimum of two years’ work experience in an electronics, pharmaceutical, chemical or biotechnology R&D environment.
– Experience working with aerosol generating devices e.g. hearing technology, nebuliser and inhalers is highly desirable.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English