Desktop Engineer – High Wycombe – 35k
Desktop Engineer High Wycombe 35k
Market leading managed service provider based in High Wycombe and has client sites all over London.
This role is responsible for providing technical services and technology support to both internal and external clients. The role covers the physical delivery and ongoing support to clients on products, applications, network systems and overall solutions.
This role requires the job holder to spend approximately 85% of their time at our client sites in periods ranging from 1-2 days to 4 weeks. When not on our client sites you will be working on our Service Desk based at our head office in High Wycombe. Mobility is therefore essential.
* 2 years+ experience in a similar role
* Experience working on an ITIL based Service Desk
* Solid technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
* Experience of VOIP technology
* Experience with Office 365
* Experience with Citrix Xendesktop and VMWare Workstation
* Software and Hardware Troubleshooting skills
* Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple OS experience
* Continuous Professional Development is a key focus for all staff
* Employees are encouraged to identify more innovate ways of working that create increased efficiency
* Act as an ambassador of and its key partners at all times
* Appropriate communication with clients to enable delivery of expected services
* From time to time any staff member may be assigned any other reasonable duties and responsibilities by your manager or other such person(s) acting as your manager
Generous £35,000 per annum plus standard benefits package
Call me on: (phone number removed)
#xendesktop #azure #office365 #microsoft #HighWycombe #VoIP #VMware #troubleshooting #AppleOs