Duties will consist of assisting the Design Manager in working closely with the architect at pre-construction phase, leading the design team, producing the design programme, producing cost effective designs and overall management of the design process on multi-storey residential blocks such as student accommodation, hotels & leisure, build-to-rent and retirement living.
Our client are an exceptionally well established contractor that specialise in delivering civil engineering, industrial/commercial and student accommodation projects valued at up to £100m. They have grown exponentially; more than doubling the number of staff in the last 3 years and are looking to continue expanding. Approximate current turnover is £700m with estimated turnover for next year remaining the same.
Points of Appeal
* Committed to learning and development; just set up a dedicated Training department
* Flexible working conditions with a focus on effective time management support
* Privately owned with a 1 in 3 tender hit rate
* Clear paths of progression from entry level to top positions
* Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Design Coordinator or comparable role
* Have an architectural, engineering, construction or design qualification
* Preferably be able to demonstrate longevity of service
* Must be willing to work nationwide (all expenses paid)
This is a permanent role.
Our client are based in Northampton and work nationwide.
£25k – £45k per annum plus car allowance, enhanced pension, healthcare, 34 days holiday, bonus and learning & development fund
Please send an up-to-date CV to Josh at Supply Technical
Design Coordinator / Technical Coordinator / Architectural Technician / Multiroom / Student Accommodation / Hotel / Build-to-rent / Northampton / Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Leicestershire / Warwickshire