Customs Entry Clerk
* Are you a highly experienced Customs Entry Clerk who has a vast knowledge of Deep Sea Customs Entries ?
* Can you commute to Maidstone easily?
* Do you have a flexible, adaptable, friendly, helpful attitude with lots of common sense?
Our established Client are a successful Freight Forwarding company based near Maidstone in Kent are currently seeking a highly experienced Customs Entry Clerk to start with them on a Permanent basis asap.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced person who has worked in the Freight Forwarding industry previously who has Deep Sea entries experience mainly from USA & Far East and must have an in depth knowledge of the Customs Entry process.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has the drive to progress & do well.
Essential Skills Required:
* Ideally at least two year’s relevant experience
* Excellent Deep Sea Customs Entry experience
* General office duties within a busy office environment
* Good customer service skills
* Excellent attitude – flexible, adaptable, friendly, helpful
* Good level of education including GCSE Maths and English
* Computer literate
* Quick thinker with lots of common sense
* Able to prioritise work load
* Able to work to deadlines
* Able to work under pressure
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Salary £25000.00 per annum
(Ash Employment Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity)