Customer Service Co-Ordinator
Type: Part-time (25 hours/week)
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
Salary: £27,000 pro rata
Purpose of position:
* Accurate and timely processing of SAP ERP Customer Information, Purchase Orders, Delivery Schedules, Sales Orders, Quotes and Order Acknowledgments
* Liaise with other company’s UK departments through email, telephone, ad hoc face to face and scheduled meetings (Purchasing, Business Development, and Production, Engineering etc) to resolve issues relating to service delivery in line with the commitments given to the customer.
* Daily service delivery communications with customers typically by telephone and email both inbound and outbound.
* To maintain accurate SAP order book information in line with customer requirements and company commitments
* To develop positive relationships with key customer company contacts, proactively communicating service delivery information.
* To achieve Service KPIs to process all purchase orders, sales order acknowledgments, quotes, order book status updates and order book re-alignments within the Service Level Agreements in place with customers or within local rules where a SLA does not exist.
* To respond on time to commitments given for requests for information, expedite request, invoice queries, delivery queries, delivery confirmations or such other customer requests within the Service Level Agreements in place with the customers or within local rules where a SLA does not exist.
* To maintain the company CRM information to ensure it is current, accurate and effectively used to manage tasks.
* Develop constructive and proactive working practices and relationships with other departments to enable customer advocacy and obtain commitments from internal suppliers.
* To identify and resolve risks to on time delivery to commitment, escalating through the appropriate management chain if required.
* To identify and provide initial response to Service Delivery Complaints, record these in the appropriate way and escalate through the appropriate management chain.
* Accurate data entry
* SAP computer system experience or similar MRP
* Outlook, Word and Excel
* CRM preferred but not mandatory
* Experience communicating service information with customers via in bound and out bound emails, telephone calls, conference calls and occasional customer meetings.
* Rapport building with repeat customer company key contacts.
* MRP system use for some or all of the following; order book management, schedule management, purchasing, expediting, quoting or invoicing.
* Strong organisational, time management, prioritisation and administrative skills.
* Experience in recognising customer service delivery complaints.
* Experience in using appropriate escalation routes where achievement of service deliveries commitments are at risk.
* Experience of achieving or supporting the achievement of business KPIs.
The C&D Group are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role