Customer Relations Coordinator – New Build Housing
£25,000 – £30,000
We are currently searching for an experienced Customer Relations Coordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Holmes Chapel area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
To support the Customer Service Manager in managing all customer related issues through to resolution, by managing the administration of the department to ensure it operates efficiently and effectively.
* Ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately.
* Communicate with the Customer Service Manager to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel.
* Maintain the relevant Customer Service log/monitor.
* Provide administrative support for the Department, such as handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate site/sales paperwork, filing etc.
* Liaise with Buying Department – order materials as and when required.
* Coordinate schedule of work for the maintenance team.
* Carry out post-completion courtesy calls to customers.
* Support the department to ensure any issues that arise post-exchange are effectively and efficiently dealt with.
* Update weekly reports and distribute to relevant personnel.
* Carry out other appropriate ad hoc duties as and when required.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Educated to GCSE Standard (or equivalent) including English and Maths
* Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Good verbal and written and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Good time management
* Good level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good negotiation skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
For more information please contact Jessica Dobie on (phone number removed)
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy