Peabody has an opportunity available to join our team in Pitsea, Essex as a Customer Hub Team Leader- Digital. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £35,000 per annum.
The Customer Hub Team Leader- Digital role:
The Customer Hub is the main operation centre within Peabody for handling customer contact and resolving customer queries. The aim of those working on the Frontline in the Customer Hub is to answer inbound enquiries, right first time to reduce handoffs to other areas of Peabody.
As a Team Leader, you will assist in leading a multi-functional inbound Contact Centre Operation, delivering world-class service standards for customers. In a customer centric role, your operational responsibility will be towards driving the performance of your team whilst supporting 100+ Officers across the teams. You will also support the Customer Hub Manager – Digital, in driving a programme of change in order to successfully implement the new Customer Hub.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Customer Hub Team Leader- Digital:
– Provide a floor walking service to Officers ensuring that a high quality service is provided to all customers
– Ensure inbound contact is given appropriate risk assessment and that complaints and escalated calls/issues are dealt with by yourself or passed promptly to the relevant person/department for resolution (or where necessary, escalated to the Customer Hub Manager)
– Investigate and respond to all relevant complaints ensuring that timescales are met and lessons learned to improve services
– Ensure consistent and relevant information and training (including IT systems, organisational policies and procedures) is provided to all Officers by keeping own knowledge up to date and that any procedural changes are implemented consistently by all staff
– Assist the Customer Hub Manager in the implementation of new digital contact methods
– Use CRM daily to carry out housekeeping and reporting tasks and provide feedback to staff on open cases
– Work as part of a team to ensure that all channel cover is maintained so that customers receive a consistently high standard of service
– Work a rotating shift pattern from Monday to Friday between 08.00-20.00 and on Saturdays between 08.45-13.00, and covering A/L and sickness for key shifts where required to ensure the office always has a Team Leader presence
Skills/experience required of our Customer Hub Team Leader- Digital:
– Experience of effectively leading a team in a contact centre environment achieving a high level of performance, including setting team and individual targets, monitoring performance against these and taking effective remedial action where targets are not met
– Proven track record of building and managing effective relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
– Thorough working knowledge of processes and procedures related to the contact centre operation and customer support, and a proven track record of delivering a consistent customer experience
– Able to organise and prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met and agreed targets achieved
– Able to deal with a range of difficult problems and resolve these to the customer's satisfaction, exploring alternative options to resolve the problem
– Experience of using and understanding reporting systems to measure and improve performance
– Have a positive disposition towards change, viewing it as an opportunity to improve services, performance and efficiency rather than as a threat to the status quo
– Committed to work as a member of a team demonstrating leadership skills whilst being able to take on other views and opinions
– Committed to continuing professional development
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become a Customer Hub Team Leader- Digital please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Closing date & time: Wednesday 3rd January at 5.00pm
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST