negotiable / Month
Our client is rapidly becoming known as one of the leading Tier 2 energy supply businesses in the UK. They are currently experiencing a rapid growth stage and, as part of their continued expansion, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Care Assistant to join their team.
* Politely and efficiently resolve a range of enquiries by phone and email for our residential and small business customers
* Resolve; payment, billing, pricing, product, metering or energy saving related queries
* Quickly resolve issues ‘first-time’, efficiently and to the customer’s satisfaction and in-line with our own service levels
* Recognise, identify and feedback trends in type and nature of customer queries.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* 1-2 years U.K. based Customer Care Representative experience within an existing provider of gas and electricity to U.K. households and small businesses
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to meet and deliver deadlines and Service Level targets and expectations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Highly customer centric in approach to work and in managing workload and understanding impact on the customer and the service when prioritising work
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic company
* A team player
* A genuine belief and pride that excellent customer care really matters and makes a difference to both companies and customers alike