negotiable / Month
Corporate Receptionist – Chatham – £18,000 – £22,000 + excellent company benefits!
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist to join our very successful client based in Chatham, Kent.
This role may involve some travel to the London office to cover sickness/annual leave.
(All travel expenses when going to another office will be paid for.)
You will need to:
* Deliver and maintain a high standard of customer service
* Have a good knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Email and Outlook are essential)
* Have previous experience working as a Receptionist
* Work in a fast-paced, sometimes high pressure environment whilst remaining calm
* Work within guidelines and follow safety procedures as directed
* Complete office tasks efficiently, using initiative
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Working on reception – welcoming customers and dealing with their queries
* Work on a flexible location between Chatham and London
* Checking in customers on arrival
* Service meetings and manage all meeting rooms and bookings
* Ensuring the office is kept clean, tidy & well stocked
* Filing & photocopying
* Maintain the companies compliance standards
* General adhoc duties
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK