Excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager to oversee the construction and delivery of multiple live residential projects all within Cambridge. The projects will range in size to 1 off luxury mansions up to 250-unit RC frame apartment projects; where you will realistically manage 2-3 large sites and 1-3 small high-end sites at any one time.
* Contracts Manager responsible for managing 3-6 sites
* Projects ranging from 1 unit up to 250 units
* Responsible for all aspects of the projects
* Managing large site teams to deliver the projects
* Reporting to a Director & end client
* Super-prime residential, top specification luxury mansions & large RC frame apartment complexes
The ideal candidate will be a Contracts Manager, Project Director or Senior Project Manager with a wealth of experience in managing multiple live developments or large phases concurrently – responsible for managing a large site team whilst also being responsible for overseeing a commercial and design team. Experience in running both RC frame and traditional build residential projects is essential to carrying out the new role.
An established multiple award-winning developer and main contractor, who are known for the help and development of their staff – with a focus on building quality houses and apartments through the South East of England, and who have seen huge growth over the past 3 years in particular; building for themselves along with successfully delivering projects as principal contractor winning repeat business continuously.
* £450M Turnover Business completing 1,500 units a year
* Excellent financial position & project pipeline
* Great reputation in the industry
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Track record of promoting from within
Here’s what’s on offer for the successful candidate
* Salary up to £100,000
* £10,000 Car Allowance or Top Spec Company Car
* Excellent bonus & incentives included
* Excellent benefits package
* Progression routes to Director
If you like to have a discussion and learn more about this opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and a member of team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further