Major GPS are recruiting for a talented and experienced Contracts Manager to join the Installations team of a market leading Kitchen Manufacturer to support the increasing number of special project developments around the following areas:- covering Bedford, Luton, Oxford and Northampton.
The purpose of the role is to manage the installation process through to completion on fast moving, third party, high rise developments. We are keen to speak with experienced and dedicated professionals who pride themselves on quality and seeking to join a highly successful market leading business that recognise and reward passion. The role will be responsible for protecting the business by managing and documenting site activity, both pre-delivery and post-delivery.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Providing high levels of customer service.
* Recruiting of sub-contract labour to provide an adequate fitting capacity.
* Ensuring high levels of Health & Safety on site.
* Controlling deliveries to coincide with plot readiness.
* Issuing / requesting plot related documentation to site management.
* Providing holiday cover for other team members.
* Ensuring high levels of fit quality are achieved.
* Working effectively to try and achieve departmental KPI targets.
* Maximising profits through efficient working practices.
* Administration duties in accordance with the role.
Having previous experience of working within the building processes, ideally within the Kitchen, Bathroom or Bedroom industry will be advantageous. This is an integral role within the Company and will require you to take full responsibility for leading and managing a team of fitters across the area.
* Be able to motivate teams of individuals.
* Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
* Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
* Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines
* Computer literate
You will need to hold a full UK Driving Licence and possess a hands-on approach to be highly desirable. The position comes with a strong package including company car and other benefits