negotiable / Month
Contracts Manager required to work within planned and reactive maintenance / social housing.
Contracts Managers will over see 2-4 projects at a time with full operational responsibility to deliver projects.
Duties and responsibilities of the Contracts Manager role will include:
* Plan and track progress of the project
* Oversee quality checks, ensuring compliance with fire safety
* Attend client meetings
* Complete progress reports
* Oversee repairs and maintenance including joinery and fire stopping
* A strong knowledge / background in repairs and maintenance
Benefits of the contracts manager role include:
* Basic salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Company car / allowance
* Stability with the long term opportunity to progress within an expanding business.
* Free parking and on-site gymnasium
For more information on the role or a confidential chat please send a current CV or contact Richard via the Kalcrest office on (phone number removed)