Looking for that next exciting opportunity within Administration?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are Recruiting for our client requiring a professional Contract Administrator.
Based in Petersfield they offer an Expert, complete design, supply and installation service in wide range of construction related products to their clients.
This role requires ownership of tasks in the after-sales process to ensure their valued customers receive world-class service and to maximise the company’s profit opportunity by getting things right first time, for both supply-only and installed projects together with assist with pre-sale activities as required.
The role does not require specific skills or qualifications. Personal attributes below are essential;
* Customer focused
* Good communicator
* Helpful and solutions-minded
* Organised and willing to grasp detail
* Willing to learn and be accountable
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Order Processing including customer and supplier liaison
* Delivery scheduling and management
* After-sales customer support
* Contract Administration Duties:
-Operating and Maintenance manuals
* Estimating assistance
* Provide Cover for quoting and quote follow-up
Salary depending on experience
Working hours: 7.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent full time. Office based.
Role location based in: Petersfield