JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: COMMUNITY SENIOR CARER (Nights)
JOB TITLE: COMMUNITY SENIOR CARER (Nights)
SALARY: £18,249.00 per annum (pro-rata)
HOURS: FULL TIME & PART TIME (night shifts)
THE COMPANY: Our client is a care provider based in Shropshire who provides high quality care to people in their own homes.
THE ROLE: Our client is looking for staff who are interested in joining a new community based response team aimed at keeping people at home rather than hospital.
Responsible for leading the night shift, you will be expected to receive new referrals and meet them in their own homes; undertake initial risk assessments; organise, arrange and possibly deliver care as required.
You will be an experienced Community Carer, preferably with some supervision or management experience, who enjoys working on your own initiative and solving problems during the course of a working day.
* A caring individual?
* Passionate about delivering high quality care?
* Experienced in a supervision/management role?
* A driver with your own transport?
* Able to work in the Telford area?
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Carer to include:-
* Personal care
* Assisting with social activities
* Meal preparation
* Household chores
* Assisting with medication
In return we can offer you:
* 28p petrol expenses per mile
* Paid travel time between calls (£7.86 per hour)
* 5.6 weeks paid annual leave
* Guaranteed hours contracts available
* Paid training towards the Care certificate
* Free Uniform
Does this sound like you? To apply for the Care Assistant role please hit the “apply now” button