Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you a Gas Engineer looking for a new opportunity based with a company in Bristol? Are you looking to join a leading independent business that provide extensive comprehensive support services across the Commercial Sector?
The Apply now!
Commercial Gas Engineer required to join a team of specialists delivering maintenance to Commercial Sites including Schools, Offices and Hotels. Girling Jones require a Commercial Gas Engineer to deliver Planned and Reactive maintenance in a mobile role across Bristol and Gloucester. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a leading company, offering progression professionally and personally.
* Carry our checks on essential equipment
* Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to Health & Safety regulations
* Conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other engineering problems
* Accurately complete all documentation required by the business and work closely with the H&S manager
* F Gas (advantageous)
* OFTEC (advantageous)
* CSCS Card
* DBS Clearance (Can be completed via Girling Jones)
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within Commercial Environments
* Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
What you’ll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The Next step
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy