negotiable / Month
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a CNC machinist with the ability to set and operate machinery for the oil and gas industry on a double day shift pattern.
We are looking for a CNC Machinist who ideally has the following skills:
• Ideally be Level 3 apprentice qualified in Engineering / equivalent or above.
• Have the ability to use measuring equipment and competently read manufacturing drawings.
• Experience in achieving site quality standards and performing to health and safety standards.
• Excellent team player, capable of making an impact on all levels.
• Be able to set / operate and edit using Fanuc and Haas controls.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
• Permanent position.
• Overtime’s available.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on – or by phone on (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy