* 40 hrs base + O/T
A well-established precision engineering supplier to the automotive industry are looking for an experienced CNC programmer/setter working on VMC’s.
You will be responsible for:
* Responsible to setting/operating Brother and Chiron VMC’s
* Programming using OneCNC software
* Working from engineering drawings
* Produce one off and prototype parts
* Leading a small team to produce high volume, small components
The ideal candidate will have the following experience / background:
* You will have extensive experience working within a CNC workshop
* You will be looking to progress your career into a supervisory role and possibly senior management
* Knowledge of OneCNC or equivalent software
* You will be able to work to deadlines and lead your team producing quality parts
* You enjoy being part of various sized teams
* You are focussed and can appreciate the importance of attention to detail
* You have a can-do attitude and an interest in performing addition tasks
* You are capable of creative problem solving
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.