£43,000 p/a | 37 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in the Virginia Water area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Care Manager (Deputy Manager).
Details of this Clinical Care Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 37 hours per week, with one weekend day per month required
* A great annual salary of £43,000
* Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
* A company pension scheme with 9% employer contributions
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidised meals whilst on duty
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As Clinical Care Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services and ensuring all aspects of the care planning and delivery processes are of the highest possible standard. You will be required to cover clinical shifts in emergencies.
Candidates for this Clinical Care Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
* Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Current NMC registration
* Demonstrate proven experience in a managerial role within an elderly and dementia care home setting
* Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a positive, proactive approach to leadership
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided