Class 2 Driver – Rapid Platforms in Bishop Stortford
Salary £10.70 hr (DOE) + overtime + benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI Group of companies is for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Class 2 HGV Driver to to work for Rapid Platforms depot in Bishop Stortford.. You will deliver and collect machines for hire at our customer sites.
The Ideal Candidate:
* You must hold a Class 2 licence as a minimum.
* You will have experience of multi-drop delivery / collections.
* You must hold your driver CPC.
* A CSCS card would be beneficial, but is not essential.
* Experience of loading / unloading plant would be favourable, but again is not essential.
* IPAF operators licence would be advantageous, but full training will be given if the right candidate doesn’t hold this.
* You will also receive an excellent training induction programme, including approved IPAF Load and unload training.
* You must be outgoing and enthusiastic.
* As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
* Time keeping and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills.
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 20 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few)
We offer an excellent benefits package:
* 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
* Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
* An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
* Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary