Overview: LawsonKeys are recruiting for a Civil Engineering Technician for our client, an Engineering Design Consultancy. As a Civil Engineering Technician, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience, and undertaken a Civil Engineering Technician position within both a commercial and residential environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking Multi-Disciplinary Design Consultancy. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Civil Engineering Technician to join a thriving North London team in a residential and commercial environment. The ideal candidate will hold an HNC/HND in Civil engineering or similar.
Working under the supervision of a Senior Engineer, you will report to your line manager as part of the Civils team in the North London office responsible for the design, submission and approval of a wide and diverse range of projects including residential, retail & commercial sectors.
The successful applicant will have:
* Extensive experience in the civils sector working on both residential and commercial projects
* Excellent communication and numerical skills
* An understanding of Civil Engineering design packages: Civils3D and MicroDrainage
* A solid understanding of drainage designs (both building drainage and external drainage designs).
* The right attitude and cultural fit for the organisation. An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant.
* Civil design experience from: Commercial, Industrial, Retail Sectors as well as Residential
* Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team
* Good communication skills including report writing abilities
* An HND or HNC in Civil / Structural Engineering
* Civils 3D
* MicroDrainage / WinDes
Key Words: “Civil Technician” OR “Senior Civil Technician” OR “HND Civil Engineering” OR “HNC Civil Engineering” OR “Civils 3D” OR “Micro-Drainage” OR “MicroDrainage” OR “Micro Drainage” OR “WinDes” OR “Win Des” OR “Win-Des”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys – Engineering Specialist
“LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. salary, location, job roles