Simply is working with a 'good' school in slough and is currently seeking a Chemistry Teacher to start ASAP. The role could end in a permanent contract for the right person.
The school is a Roman Catholic voluntary aided co-educational secondary school for students aged 11–18. Ofsted in their most recent report described the school as a good school with outstanding features.
The successful teacher will have previous experience of teaching Science, specialising in Chemistry, across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. You also need to have a strong classroom presence, with varied behavior management strategies, be enthusiastic, pro-active and be able to inspire young minds.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Berkshire and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
– Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
– Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
– Have strong classroom management skills.
– Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
– Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
– 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Please apply directly to this role and you will receive a call back within 24 hours Monday- Friday