Due to an internal promotion to senior management an opportunity has arisen to manage an outstanding multi-site care home on the outskirts of Croydon, South London.
This is a really exciting opportunity for any experienced & successful care home manager, or senior manager to become part of an award-winning niche care provider that offers a diverse array of high end luxury care services to the elderly.
* 100-bed luxury care community made up of executive double rooms up to luxury 2 bed apartments
* Onsite facilities include x2 restaurants, cinema, library, wellness spa
* Fully compliant with CQC – inspected in 2018
* Platinum status with Excellence for End of Life Care
* 9.7 / 10 (url removed) review score
* Occupancy has remained between 95% – 100% for over 12 Months
* Staff engagement at approx. 86%.
Snapshot of Package on offer for Care Home Manager – Croydon:
* £75,000pa – £85,000pa basic salary (Reviewed annually)
* Performance related bonus scheme – 30% of basic
* 36 Days Annual Leave allowance
* Full Company Sick Pay
* 8% Pension Contribution
* Full private medical Insurance
* Opportunity to progress to Assistant Operations Director within 18 Months
Responsibilities of Care Home Manager – Croydon:
* Management of a large P&L, ensuring that EBITDA targets are met consistently.
* Overseeing various departments including hotel services, care services, housekeeping etc.
* As Care Home Manager you will lead, motivate and inspire your teams to ensure the care you are delivering is of the highest quality, exceeding the internal quality expectations as well as those of the CQC
Candidate criteria for Care Home Manager – Croydon:
* You’ll have a strong background in Care Home management in the elderly care sector and knowledge of the ‘high-end’ portion of the elderly care sector would be a distinct advantage.
* A dynamic, confident and innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills, and the ability to manage a large team
* Along with excellent budgeting and financial awareness, you will monitor care and quality and be passionate about maintaining the highest quality of services and standards
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Care Home Manager opening, please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application