negotiable / Month
We are looking for a CAD Designer to work with our client, an established company working in the architectural metalwork sector providing to the construction industry.
Your principal duties shall be to:
* Produce designs and details for fabrication using Advance Steel software
* Undertake site surveys as and when required
* Liaise with contracts manager, internal fabrication staff and on site installation team to ensure satisfactory project completion.
* Ideally be proficient in the use of Advance Steel and AutoCAD. Candidates with alternative 3D software experience such as Tekla, Solidworks, Inventor or Solid Edge shall be considered as further training shall be provided.
* Must have previous experience in the production of drawings / models in any of the following: Architectural Metalwork, Mezzanine Floors, Racking Systems, Steelwork, Secondary Steelwork, Balustrading, Handrails, Stairs, Platforms, Walkways or similar.
* Previous experience working for companies that have supplied steelwork products and systems to the oil & gas industry, pharmaceutical, petro-chemical and construction industries
* Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
* Full UK driving licence advantageous