Toro Recruitment is actively looking for an LV Cable Jointers to join their growing electrical teams. This is for a Utilities company who are looking for the right candidates to start immediately and to hit the ground running.
My client are a leading provider of cabling services to DNOs and Private Networks across the UK. They have offices all across the country in however for this position they are looking for somebody to be based somewhere in the South East/ South London.
• To carry out HV cable jointing and terminations on 11kV and 33kV (Experience on higher voltages desirable but not essential).
• To carry out earthing and cable installations.
• To provide assistance to electricians and other trades on larger installations.
• Assist with site breakdowns and investigative procedures.
• Carry out work in a safe manner, adhering to health and safety procedures at all times.
• Act as a competent person to receive safety documentation.
• Take personal ownership and responsibility of any company property entrusted to them.
• Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
Key qualifications and experience
• Must have experience working on Lv Jointing
• Cable jointing background from an ICP/IDNO
. SHEA Power
• Relevant electrical qualifications
• Must hold JIB approved ECS card.
• Experience working on Commercial & Industrial Installations.
• Ability to work proactively on own or as part of a team.
• Full UK Driving licence
Please note: Candidates that do not meet the mentioned requirements will unfortunately not be considered for this role. For further information on this or any other role Toro Recruitment are advertising, please contact Harry Medway direct at (Apply online only) or apply to this advert direct stating your notice period and required salary