negotiable / Month
Salary:25000 – 30000 per annum + Training, Pension, Health
CLIENT: Times 100 company investing heavily in tech to drive forward their expansion plans over the coming years.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 12 mths experience and need to be familiar with most (not all) of the following:
You will be work in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
All layer development Front End, Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development using SQL Server.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .220.127.116.11.0.3.
Reporting into a Development Lead you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
The Role is based in the East Midlands easily commutable from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: 25-35K + Pension, Health. Formal training plans put in place for personal development.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.