negotiable / Month
Business Development Manager / Originator
We are a young and dynamic fintech lender with a focus on bridging loans. We are funded by institutional investors and are growing our loan book at a healthy pace. We are currently lending in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Spain.
Why consider us?
We have important funding commitments from top-tier institutional investors now that we have established a successful three-year lending track record. We stand out by our willingness to invest in infrastructure and long-term perspective.
Your opportunity is to join a company at a stage where it has successfully established itself and expands rapidly.
To originate loans, to manage relationships with brokers, to work together with the case managers and underwriters to successfully transform loan applications into loan closings. You will report directly into the Head of Property Lending and have your own geographic area.
* Visiting brokers and establishing relationships with them;
* Transforming financing needs into viable loan applications;
* Managing the loan application and underwriting process;
* General public relations activities; and
* Product innovation.
* Excellent communicator;
* Natural sales person;
* Two years of relevant experience in the bridging loan sector;
* Good writing skills;
* A degree with solid academic results;
* Hungry to learn and push your boundaries in a growing company;
* Enjoying an international environment; and
* Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get:
* Being part of a dynamic team in the fintech industry in London;
* Extensive experience and exposure: whilst we are a young and dynamic company you will be working together with people with impressive industry experience;
* Competitive salary;
* Results-based bonus; and
* Health insurance and pension plan