Here at Motorsport Vision we have an exciting opportunity for a Buildings & Facilities Supervisor to join our Oulton Park team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary.
Oulton Park is one of the UK's finest motor racing circuits, with a long history of hosting some of the country's premier motor racing championships. As well as large spectator events, the circuit operates many trackdays, driving experiences, hospitality and conferencing events throughout the year.
Oulton Park is recruiting for an exceptional Buildings & Facilities Supervisor to join the venue maintenance team in a new and varied role and you will report to the Circuit Manager and Maintenance Team Leader.
Key responsibilities of our Buildings & Facilities Supervisor:
– Responsibility for managing a programme of maintenance, repair and improvement for all buildings on site
– Managing contractors from tender to on-site monitoring, including collation of all necessary site safety documentation
– Assisting the Maintenance Team Leader in supporting and managing the venue maintenance team
– Managing building and facility safety through the use of Compliance Centre
– Fulfilling a role in the venue Duty Manager rota
– Includes regular early mornings and weekend work, along with some evenings
What we’re looking for in our Buildings & Facilities Supervisor:
– Experience in buildings and facilities management
– Experience in managing and supporting a team of staff to ensure high standards are met
– Existing IOSH qualification desirable, but not essential
– Familiarity and working knowledge of common facilities management legislation would be a distinct advantage
So, if you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Buildings & Facilities Supervisor then please click ‘apply’! We’d love to hear from you