Building Services Engineer / HVAC Engineer
We are recruiting for an experienced Building Services Engineer / HVAC Engineer that is responsible for overseeing the operational condition of all of clean room facilities at several UK locations.
Have you got HVAC / AHU Experience?
Have you got experience working within a Clean room, Data Centre, Pharma, Chemical, Medical or Semiconductor setting?
Our client, is a well-known global manufacture that requires a building services engineer with HVAC / AHU experience to be based in Portsmouth. You will have an understanding of temperature and humidity condition control, mechanical systems and the properties of air are a requirement. The successful candidate will be part of a small to medium sized facilities management team. In terms of split 80% of the projects will be refurbishment and 20% will be new build. It’s imperative that the building services engineer can manage projects, manage the client and is confident to accept work.
* Ensure that work is kept to budget and energy efficient systems are implemented
* Negotiate and develop / present business case for upgrade capital investment
* Identify risk mitigation and operational upgrades to services
* Witness compliance, handovers, commissioning,
* Organise and assess the work of contractors
* Ensure that the design of building systems meets all requirements
* Make decisions/ proposals about expired systems equipment and the appropriate specification of new equipment.
* Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems and AHU operation
* Communicate with site users and management regarding project, progress and interim arrangements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application